Sunday, July 7, 2013

Class Rules & Expectations Web Design & Development Minuteman High School Lexington,Ma

When entering the computer lab:
  • All books and backpacks must be put away in the appropriate place.
  • Students will enter in a quiet and calm manner.
  • Never bring food or drinks into the computer lab.
  • Chewing GUM is strictly forbidden!!
  • Attendance is mandatory.
  • Please ask for help when needed.
  • Respect others and their work.
  • Save your work consistently.
  • Please ask to go to the bathroom.
  • No pushing or shoving ever.

  Students may not touch any computer equipment without permission.
  1.  Students may not manipulate the equipment in such a way that might cause
  2.  damage such as unplugging or plugging equipment cords, turning switches on or off to the computer monitors, or printers, or mistreating the equipment in any way.
  3. Students will be respectful of equipment and other students at all times.
  4. Disrupting class is a selfish act and will not be tolerated.
  5. Students will only use their own computer.
  6. Students will not use unauthorized passwords, disclose confidential passwords, or enter or try to enter any unauthorized areas of the computer.
  7. Only one student at one time may go up to a printer to retrieve their newly printed paper
  8. A student will not cause another student to lose work, time, or data.

I understand that I make decisions that affect my actions. I make choices and am responsible for my own behavior.  I also understand that if I do not abide by the rules in the computer lab, I may lose some or all of my computer privileges and there might be other disciplinary actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment